High power Pellet hot air generators
High power Pellet hot air generators, Kalorina Serie K24 E, are fed with pellets and wood and have been designed for all uses where particular heating speed is required at the expense of lower thermal inertia; the wide range of available powers and the possibility of customizing the products allow to satisfy all your heating needs.
The hot air generator is equipped with an automatic feeding system that uses the alternative energies of wood pellets and wood, a cutting-edge system that allows the use of different fuels, ideal to meet the heating needs of multiple environments : workshops, warehouses, shopping centers, industrial warehouses, gyms, greenhouses, farms; it can also be connected to drying, ventilation and air conditioning systems, creating summer and winter conditioning units.
- Each generator is independent and autonomous: this allows you to heat where and when you need it.
- The air heating does not require the construction of the traditional thermal power system, it allows avoiding expensive pipelines and sources of heat loss (and not) recoverable in case you change place
- They adapt easily to changes, displacements or extensions of the system with the hot air operation, even the larger rooms are easily heated, thanks to the low thermal inertia and the absence of freezing carrier fluid
- They require minimum maintenance costs thanks to the completely automatic ash removal and the optional pneumatic cleaning system
- Thanks to flexible transport systems it is possible to find a customized solution for any need for autonomy
- The use of biomass fuels allows for lower operating costs, high seasonal yield up to 92%, in compliance with emission values.
- Power rangefrom 1 MW to 3 MW
- Power modulation range1:3
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
- Hours of annual operationuntil 5000
- Vector fluidhot air/overheated air
- Fuel water content8 - 25%
- Ash contentfrom 1 to 5%
- Biomasses to be usedWood / wood pellets
- Other compatible biomassesmarc of olives, olive husks, minced shells, cereals waste
- Applicationsshops, gyms, workshops, farms, greenhouses, industrial warehouses, drying plants; both for new buildings and for redevelopment
- Other featuresthe heat generated in the form of hot air can be diffused directly into the environment or by pipe ducting for fast, uniform and efficient heating
High efficiency with Tatano quality
The project of the high capacity pellet hot air generators, Kalorina Serie K24 E, presents the most advanced technology of Tatano in the combustion of pellets, wood and other compatible biomasses and boasts the application of important constructive devices for energy efficiency.
The products guarantee the adaptability to specific needs of use, high calorific values with low consumption, limited emissions and great accessibility for periodic maintenance.
The choice of materials is particularly accurate: special steels for the combustion chamber, for the horizontal heat exchanger and for the auger burner; furthermore, the high temperature resistant refractory for the fire bed and the loading door guarantee reliability and long life.
The use of insulating materials for all the exchange body allows the perfect sealing of the hot air path, with high thermal-acoustic insulation.
The generator is equipped with a removable drawer, on wheels, for the automatic collection of combustion ash.
With the three-stage combustion principle (primary, secondary and tertiary air flow, regulated separately by inverter) in combination with the regulation of residual oxygen content (Lambda probe) the required power, a high efficiency, a lower fuel consumption and reduced emissions are guaranteed, even at partial load.
Simple and safe functioning
Kalorina Serie K24 E pellet is an automatic generator that bases its operation on a direct thermal exchange system. Its operation is based on a direct heat exchange system in which the air to be heated is fed into the generator by double suction centrifugal fans and is externally lapped by the combustion chamber and the heat exchanger: the energy produced by combustion is so quickly transferred, producing hot air, which becomes the means of conducting heat in the rooms.
The hot air produced exits in the upper part of the generator with minimal pressure losses and a temperature drop of 40 ° C. It can be introduced directly or ducted through pipes to heat different environments or to have a uniform heat distribution.
The safety devices are highly technological: temperature probes, frequency inverters, thermostats, level sensors guarantee reliability and operational safety in every phase of operation.
Intuitive and versatile adjustment of the system
All Kalorina K24 E hot air generators are supplied with a pre-wired electrical panel, provided with a centralized regulation device fitted-in; it has a fully programmable digital modulating system according to requirements that allows to control and optimize the combustion process with the possibility of regulating power, temperature, depression, the residual oxygen content and the quantity of combustion air.
Brazier cleaning system
A careful cleaning around the brazier ensures an excellent combustion.
The system can be installed as an accessory in cases of use combustibles with a high ash content.
Depending on the size of the system, it is possible to combine the ash removal system of the combustion chamber with adjustable air injectors (already present as standard in some models) that automatically emit air jets and convey the ash towards the channels of collection which is taken from the extraction screws.
Automatic ash removal
Centralized or separate automatic removal of ash from the combustion grid or multi-cyclone. In the centralized variant the mechanical removal by hydraulic rakes or extraction screws conveys the ash from the combustion grid and from the multicyclone to an external common container. In the separate variant, the ash from the combustion grid and the multi-cyclone is transported in separate containers.
Economizer for heat recovery from smokes
A part of the exhaust gas with a reduced oxygen content returns to the combustion chamber.
Thanks to the mixture with the primary air it guarantees the complete gasification of the fuel, it allows to lower the temperature of the combustion chamber, to reduce the particulate emissions and ensure a long life of the combustion system.
The yield is improved of about 3-7%.
Exhaust gas recirculation
In the presence of problematic fuels, it is possible to install an exhaust gas recirculation device, to reduce the temperature of the combustion chamber and lower the thermal NOx:
- With fuels with a low ash melting point
- With dry fuels with a high calorific value
In this way a high yield is guaranteed respecting the plant and without the formation of waste.
Exhaust gas deduster
The dust collector minimizes dust emissions by filtering the exhaust gases. Primary mono, bi- and multi-cyclone filtering systems are supplied completely separated or integrated on the boiler.
The dust collector is supplied complete with fan positioned on the sides or in the upper part, with electronic control and management. The integrated multi-cyclone on the boiler can be equipped with automatic removal of the fly ash by an auger and a star valve as an accessory.
The secondary filtration systems for the control of the particulate emissions of the wet scrubbers’ type are sized and designed according to the specific needs of the plant in the presence of problematic fuels, very dry and dusty
The app 4 heat offers new possibilities for controlling and managing the remote heating system via internet routers (Wi-Fi) and the Cloud server.
If the boiler setting is connected to the internet, all the heating settings can be viewed and changed directly from the smartphone, tablet or PC. In this way, it is possible to have the heating under control wherever you are.
In addition, the remote access solution allows access to the full range of services offered by the Tatano technical assistance service.
Wide range of services from a single supplier to safeguard your investment
Among the strong points of the Tatano commercial and industrial sector, alongside the highest quality products, there is a range of services at 360 degrees aimed at providing all the necessary support to ensure the correct operation of the system and the best performance in terms of returns, reliability and sustainability.
From planning to project development, up to commissioning of the system and service, our customers benefit from the know-how of our experts and the long-standing experience of the company. This allows us to guarantee tailor-made solutions able to meet any need.
Consulting and planning
The design of a heating system must consider all the aspects connected to it in order to meet the specific application requirements and solve every single problem.
The Tatano team offers:
- Consultancy regarding the most suitable plant solution according to the needs and the type of fuel
- Information on the most convenient solution from an economic and ecological point of view
- Advice on the current legislature at national and international level
- Basic design, detail engineering and site planning
Tatano provides an on-site inspection of the installation site with specialized technicians, with the aim of assessing the preliminary conditions for the construction of the system.
Installation and assembly
The coordination of the works during the assembly phase of the system components is essential to guarantee the maximum punctuality of the delivery:
The Tatano team offers:
- Supply and assembly of components at the installation site
- Regular installation
- Accurate checks of system performance during operation
- Technical documentation
Maintenance, assistance and training
Careful and professional plant maintenance is a fundamental condition to guarantee efficient operation. This is why Tatano offers a complete and timely service that includes:
- Personalized assistance with scheduled maintenance contracts
- Service network for customer assistance with highly qualified personnel
- Inspection and review of the system
- Pre-installed solutions suitable for energy suppliers (for rental or leasing service)
- Professional parts management
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring of the system
- Rehabilitation works and modernization of the system
- Training courses for the system operator
It is the ideal structure for the search for eco-sustainable solutions and cooperation for achieving the Zero Emission objectives..
An up-to-date network of professionals that includes:
- Producers and suppliers of biomass
- Energy certifiers
- Design studies (EGE)
- Energy Service Company (ESCo)
- Energy Services Managers (GSE)
- Installers and technical assistance centers