Versatile, robust and reliable solution
This feeding system with leaf spring agitator is ideal for handling both wood chips and wood pellets and is adapted to customer needs with respect to diameter and length.
This extraction variant is suitable for circular or square deposits placed at the same level, next to the boiler compartment. In cases where there is a difference in height between the storage area and the boiler compartment, two types of recovery augers are available: ascending cochlea with upward transfer and ascending cochlea with downward transfer.
- Large storage volume and consequent autonomy of the plant with minimal maintenance and cleaning interventions for the fuel depot.
- Long durability and great resistance to wear of the auger thanks to the stainless-steel spiral, as well as to the transmission developed especially for heavy loads.
- No danger of overloading the auger channel thanks to the optimized channel shape and the particular progressively ascending spiral.
- Optimal use of the deposit volume, even in the installation without the inclined plane, thanks to the possibility of adapting the diameter and length to the specific needs, with minimal expenditure for the design and assembly by the craftsman.
- Optimal emptying of the deposit thanks to the homogeneous pressure exerted on the whole diameter of the spring agitator.
- Low energy consumption thanks to the reduction of friction in the augers and energy-efficient gear motors.
Suitable for biomasses like- Chips class A1, A2 and B1 up to grain P45 (G30-G50), according to norm (EN 17225-4; - Sawdust (EN 17225-3); - Wood pellet class A1, A2 and B (EN 17225-2)
System available forwood chips model Kalorina K23 E, K23 EPA, 24 E/24 EPA and K25 E/K25 EPA (151 kW-3 MW)
Deposit filling systemfront or top loading with mechanical means
Geared motor group400 Volt (three phase)
Shaker diameter (Ø)3 m /4 m
Standard length3 m
Maximum length5 m (at intervals of 50 cm)
Maximum loading height of pellets2.75 m / 2,00 m, with 12 ° tilt angle
Maximum wood chipped height4.70 m / 3,50 m, with an inclination angle of 12 °
Maximum capacity1700 Kg pellets / 1000 Kg wood chips
Easy, safe and clean fuel loading
The leaf spring agitator extraction system has a sturdy structure that ensures continuous and trouble-free operation; it has been designed for fuels with good fluency such as chips from P16 / P45 to M35 (ex G30 / G50 to W35).
Thanks to its versatility, can be adapted to the construction characteristics of the storage area and allows assembly with and without inclined plane structure. The spherical joint ensures a flexible connection between the transport system and the boiler feeder, with the possibility of adapting the inclination and angle to the needs of the building.
An optimal collection of the fuel
The floor stirrer is equipped with robust leaf springs provided with extra reinforcements and adaptable in steps of half a meter; it allows to extract the wood chips from the storage room with a max working diameter of 4 meters.
Special progressive transport augers mounted on solid shaft and double ball bearings guarantee an easy transport of the fuel inside the channel optimized to reduce friction resistance, guaranteeing less wear and low power consumption. The entire transport system including the agitator is driven by the geared motor unit and thanks to active electrical monitoring, the regulation immediately detects if excessive force is used for transport by sending the system into a safety lock.
The SCB02 leaf spring agitator consists of:
- Geared motor unit (suitable for fuel flow).
- Floor-mounted agitator with reinforced leaf spring arms.
- Two progressive augers within the transport channel.
- Spherical joint for connection to the boiler silo.
- Automatic operation based on capacitive sensors (min/max), with electronic control.