Tatano alongside its customers!
Together to create new efficient environments for future generations
Coronavirus has changed all our lives. The news we hear every day sometimes worries us, sometimes gives us hope and courage. Together we will be able to overcome this delicate moment, remaining more efficient for you and for future generations!
In line with our corporate philosophy, we face this challenge with responsibility and caring for the health of our family members and our customers and partners.
On this page we have collected all the service information that may be useful to you during this period.
Sale and sale support
Is my sales agent available?
All our sales agents, product managers, account managers and sales managers are available by phone or email for offers, product information and orders.
Can appointments be made with sales agents?
Visits and consultations will also gradually resume by telephone appointment and in compliance with the safety rules.
Can information be obtained for technical offers, sizing, engineering?
Our technical office is operational and will be available for any information relating to products and projects.
In particular, the services of:
• Technical advice
• Planning aid
• Technical offers
How is the order and delivery management service organized?
The commercial back office is available during office hours from 08.30 to 12.30 and from 13.30 to 17.30. Orders are processed daily from the central warehouse of Cammarata, as well as from that of Piacenza and Romania. Urgent deliveries must be agreed with the commercial back office when processing the order, based on the operation of the courier services.
After sales service
The end user has scheduled an intervention or there is a fault. What's up?
The technical assistance / spare parts service and our network of Technical Assistance Centers remain operational. If any problem cannot be resolved by telephone, it is possible to schedule an intervention with the Assistance Centre after preliminary verification of the possibility of operating in safety.
Here are the references for your needs:
For commercial questions
email@example.com (Cammarata headquarters)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Romania office)
For technical and assistance questions
For more info
the following telephone numbers are active:
+ 39 0922 901 376 e + 39 0523609 788.
For further information
Dedicated website of the Ministry of Health
Security measures implemented by Tatano
The top priority in the current situation is the health of our employees, partners and the guarantee of being able to deliver our services as efficiently as possible.
In line with our guiding principle: Responsible for energy, the territory and the environment, we have already implemented the following measures:
- Our employees are well informed of the necessary measures to be taken;
- The behavioural measures for our employees include regular hand sanitation, the use of masks, the safety distance from other people and regular cleaning of workstations and surfaces.
- We have cleaned and sanitized the offices and the production building and a new division of the workstations, in order to respect the safety distances.
- We continue to work for you both from our commercial offices (see above our working hours with the public and how you can book a visit) and in Smart Working. Meetings, conferences and personal meetings have been replaced by real virtual offices and we have diverted communications via email, telephone or Skype video conference.
- We offer unlimited operations in customer service: our team of service centres is always available for emergencies. We have a pandemic plan that is updated on a daily basis to meet all safety requirements.