The convenient and economical solution for greater boiler autonomy
The direct hopper storage, with manual loading of the fuel, is the ideal solution for residential systems and in cases where there is no space to make the fuel deposit near the technical compartment.
Conceived for mounting directly on the boiler, replacing the standard hopper, can ensure few days of operating autonomy.
- Sil - Max 800 and the cylindrical hopper make it possible to store more quantities of fuel, ensuring considerable system autonomy;
- Simple and fast Installation and assembly which do not require special tools thanks to the structure that can be divided into modules;
- Possibility to be installed after some time, replacing the standard hopper, without making any structural changes to the boiler.
- Sil- Max 800<br><br>
- Suitable for biomass likewood pellets class A1 and A2 (EN 14 961-2) olive husk, marc of olives, minced shells (EN 14961- 6)
- Direct mountingon the pellet boilers of the Kalorina K20 M, K22 E, K22 EPA, BK22 E, and K24 E series, in the power range from 23 to 104 kW
- Filling systemmanual loading of bags
- Useful volume685 L/445 kg of wood pellets/2180 kW/h <br><br>
- Cylindrical hopper
- Suitable for biomass likewood chips class A1, A2 and B1 up to grain P16 (G30) according to EN 14 961-4; wood pellets class A1 and A2 (EN 14 961-2) sawdust (EN14961-3) chips (EN 14961-6)
- Direct mountingon class 5 boilers of the Kalorina LE-PA series (Low Emission).
- Filling systemmanual loading of bags
- Usable volume1235 L / 430 kg wood chips / 800 kg wood pellets / 1462 kW / h - 3920 kW / h
Sil - Max 800
The structure in painted carbon steel and the sheets of adequate thickness allow an intensive and long-lasting use.
Thanks to its flexibility of installation allows to customize the storage adapting it to the most varied customer needs. The hopper can be applied on the right (DX) or left (SX) side of the boiler, on the long side or on the short side to reduce the overall dimensions and adapt them to the pre-existing technical rooms.
Furthermore, to meet particular architectural and plant requirements, the hopper can be installed later (customized executions after feasibility analysis).
An internal grid in the upper part allows you to comfortably place the pellet bag to discharge it, avoiding the fall of foreign bodies inside the hopper
The level sensor provided inside the hopper indicates that the minimum level is reached and indicates when the tank is to be loaded.
The fuel is extracted through a dosing auger inside the cockpit, connected to the boiler by the feed auger, ensuring maximum safety against backflow as well as the complete emptying of the hopper.
The robust self-supporting structure in painted carbon steel, the appropriate thickness sheets and the integrated mechanical stirrer guarantee the total emptying and a long life of the hopper.
The hopper can be applied on the right (DX) or left (SX) side of the boiler, easily adapting to existing technical rooms. To meet particular architectural and plant requirements, the hopper can be applied later (customized executions after feasibility analysis). It is equipped with a protection grid for the fall of foreign bodies and cover with micro - switch for boiler safety lock (in case of opening during the fuel loading).
The level sensor provided inside the hopper indicates that the minimum level is reached and when the tank is to be loaded.
The hopper is equipped with safety systems that have the purpose of interrupting the physical continuity of the flow of wood chips from the hopper to the boiler: fuel drop well interposed between the dosing screw of the hopper and the two feed augers in the boiler.
In the end part of the dosing auger is installed a thermal safety valve, connected to the fire protection kit, which in case of emergency feeds water into the auger channel, preventing the spread of the flame back.
The flow of chips into the pit can be easily interrupted, in case of emergency, by a star valve that permanently maintains the interruption (available as an accessory).