Tested and safe standard system
This system represents an economic, efficient and reliable solution for the transport of pellets and granular biomasses to the boiler; it is suitable for large storage compartments or developed in length immediately adjacent to the boiler compartment and arranged on the same level.
- Large storage volume with consequent autonomy of the system.
- Clean and dust-free transport with complete emptying of the deposit.
- Low running costs in use and maintenance.
- An existing rectangular-shaped compartment easily adaptable to pellet storage.
- High resistance to wear of the auger thanks to the stainless-steel spiral and reduced current consumption thanks to the protection of mechanical resistances.
- Suitable for biomass like- wood pellets class A1 and A2 (EN 14 961-2) - olive husk, marc of olives, minced shells (EN 14961- 6)
- System valid for23-104 kW pellet boilers of the Kalorina K20 M series, K22 E, K22 EPA, BK22 E and K24 E and class 5 boilers of the Kalorina LE-PA series (Low Emission)
- Filling systemthe loose pellet is blown into the tank through the loading nozzles directly from the truck
- Geared motor group230 Volt (1 phase)
- Lunghezza standard3 m
- Standard length5 m
- Maximum length2,45 m
- Useful suction lengthfrom 2 m to 4 m, through the sampling ports
The conveyor screw has a high resistance to wear thanks to the stainless-steel spiral contained inside the conveyor tube and made of painted carbon steel (on request also in 304 or 316 L stainless-steel).
The pellet is taken from the depot through the sampling ports, brought into the cockpit above the burner and dropped by gravity.
This last element makes the fuel transit and constitutes a safety system against backfire; thanks to the level sensors provided inside, it activates the loading system, ensuring regular cycles towards the pick-up point from the boiler feed screw.
L’alimentatore snodato è costituito da:
- Geared motor unit (suitable for fuel flow);
- Conveyor tube with three sampling points;
- Helicoidal part which, rotating on its axis, exerts an axial thrust component on the material contained in the conveyor tube;
- Capacitive level sensors that regulates the extraction screw, generating optimal intervals for the Fuel flow with minimum energy consumption;
- Automatic operation by control and programming on the boiler board;
- Anti-fire valve.