Kalorina Series 22 CL5 Chips: an integrated sustainability model
The Kalorina Series 22 CL.5 chips, is a latest generation fully automatic boiler, equipped with control devices and safety systems that comply with the most restrictive quality standards, guaranteeing high efficiency and long life. The wide range of power is combined with the maximum versatility in the choice of fuels, allowing the boiler to be used for heating single and two-family houses, condominiums, small and medium-sized farms, public bodies and district heating, both in new buildings than in the redevelopments.
It offers an excellent ecological and economic balance guaranteed by the supply of self-produced green energy or from the short supply chain and by the incentives provided by the Conto Energia Termico
- It is available in several power versions for various application needs.
- Possibility of universal use. Biomass is readily available as it comes from the short chain.
- Offers maximum installation flexibility, depending on the space and positioning of the boiler room (container heating solutions)
- It combines with flexible solutions for fuel supply and storage.
- Ideal combination with solar system for maximum renewable input in energy production and zero environmental impact.
- An intelligent, renewable energy that represents a secure future-oriented investment: it offers you the opportunity to contribute and support the production realities located in your area, making a sustainable consumption choice..
- Class 5 EN 303-5: 2012 certification with maximum reward coefficient for dust (Ce 1.5) and 4 stars of environmental efficiency (according to Ministerial Decree 186/2017), for access to the Conto Termico
- Range of powerfrom 30 to 90 kW
- Modulation power range1:4
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 5
- Environmental class4 stars (D.M.186/2017)
- Energy class (ErP)class A+
- Applicationssingle and multi-family houses, condominiums; both in the case of redevelopment and new systems
- Biomass to be usedWood chips EN 14961-4 (mandatory for access to Conto Termico) Wood pellets EN 14961-2 (mandatory for access to Conto Termico)
- Compatible biomasssawdust, shavings, olive husk, minced shells, wood
- Operationdigital electronic regulation of combustion via touchscreen display
- DHW productionVia the external storage tank and / or solar thermal integration
- Types of systemswith high and / or low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coils)
- Other characteristicscombined chip-pellet / wood combustion chamber for efficient insulation and combustion with minimal heat loss.
Tested combustion technology
The Kalorina 22 CL 5 chips boiler is reliable with different types of fuel thanks to the double combustion chamber for chips-pellets and wood and to the bottom-feeding system with double auger complete with burner in stainless steel and cast iron.
The highly insulated exchange body is equipped with an automatic cleaning system with discharge in the special ash box, complete with compactor, which minimizes maintenance interventions, ensuring high efficiency, lower fuel consumption and minimum emissions values.
It has automatic ignition with low electrical consumption (requires only 250 W) and an autonomous maintenance system with energy savings during stand-by.
Intelligent drive systems and control mechanisms ensure low power consumption.
Optimal feeding for different fuels
The boiler is equipped with a large 450 L hopper, complete with agitator and dosing auger, for the constant and safe feeding of the boiler with the different biomasses used, also with different grain sizes.
The positioning on the right or left of the hopper allows various system configurations, in addition, it has reliable extraction systems for greater autonomy.
Maximum operational safety
The Kalorina 22 CL5 chips implements special safety measures in the use of the boiler, being equipped with:
- Flame back protection device: drop sump, star valve (optional)
- Integrated SLE independent fire-fighting device (misting system with thermal activation)
- Residual power heat-sink and antifreeze function - Integrated safety devices on board (thermostats, timers, limit switches, level sensors) for boiler shutdown and automatic fault signals.
Continuous monitoring also from the remote
The integrated digital electronic regulation system with touch display and easy navigation through the menu allows simple and intuitive programming of all combustion parameters; comfortable adjustment and switching of all boiler functions is also possible thanks to the App supplied with the 4Heat module.