Industrial pellet systems for high performance
The efficient use of an energy source other than fossil fuels, combined with the most modern technologies, allows the construction of industrial wood pellet or wood pellets that meet the needs of structures characterized by a high demand for thermal energy: industries, companies of the manufacturing sector, public bodies, greenhouses, district heating and cogeneration networks.
Industrial wood or wood pellet boilers guarantee the highest levels of efficiency and a significant reduction in costs and contribute decisively to environmental sustainability for the responsible management of natural resources.
The Tatano industrial heat generators are comparable to a gas or oil heating system with fully automatic operation.
Tatano follows every stage of the installation, from the first feasibility study to commissioning.
- They are available in several power versions for various application needs; thanks to the cascade connection it is possible to realize systems up to 30 MW
- They have a high efficiency of up to 92%, ensure a reduced wear and tear of the system with modulating operation, respecting the emission values
- They have minimal energy losses thanks to complete and effective isolation
- They have safety systems for safe and reliable operation
- Easy maintenance thanks to the completely automatic ash removal and the pneumatic cleaning system (available as an accessory)
- They have a wide range of transport and fuel storage solutions for greater system autonomy
- Power rangefrom 1 MW to 3 MW
- Power modulation range1:3
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
- Hours of annual operationuntil 5000
- Combustion systemunder-fed fixed grid
- Fluid vectorwater, overheated water (+ 110° C) and steam with low pressure (on demand)
- Allowed flow temperaturemax. 95°C
- Max working pressure3 bar
- Fuel water content8 - 25%
- Ash contentfrom 1 to 5%
- Biomasses to be usedWood and wood pellets
- Other compatible biomassesmarc of olives, olive husks, minced shells, cereals waste
- Bio-fuelsvegetable oils, biodiesel, after application of the burner
- Applicationsindustries, companies, greenhouses, public bodies, district heating, new buildings and redevelopment
- Other featuresthrough the modulating power regulation and the integration of a thermal storage system it is possible to maximize the number of hours of operation at full load of the boiler, with a reduction in operating costs and CO2 emissions
Innovative, efficient and clean combustion technology
The operation of the high-capacity industrial pellet boiler, with regulation of the modular power and the application of the three-stage direct combustion principle, guarantees high efficiency and low emission values. It is equipped with a permeable combustion chamber, with a consequent fast production of power, able to operate a primary subdivision of the air, in order to reduce NOx emissions in the exhaust gases.
The combustion module runs entirely from the secondary and tertiary air injected into the flame zone with a high turbulence system and with the independent regulation by inverter, in a wide modulation field and with reduced electrical consumption.
The fuel is loaded from the bottom inside the fixed brazier through the feeding auger, the sub-grid is divided into watertight compartments for an accurate and uniform distribution of the primary air and a gasification without turbulence.
The boiler body and the heat exchanger, with inverted flue gas path, are entirely covered with water so as to maximize the heat exchange and reduce the temperature of the external layer with minimal dispersions.
The refractory cement coating of the various zones guarantees high efficiency and reduced wear of the system. The combustion ashes are removed and transported automatically in an external container by extraction augers.
Intuitive and versatile adjustment of the system
The entire control system is mounted as standard on large power boilers and is already wired.
The system has a digital modulating system, completely programmable according to the customer’s needs, which ensures a perfect combustion thanks to the regulation of the combustion air, fuel and exhaust gas temperature.
Brazier cleaning system
A careful cleaning around the brazier ensures an excellent combustion.
The system can be installed as an accessory in cases of use combustibles with a high ash content.
Depending on the size of the system, it is possible to combine the ash removal system of the combustion chamber with adjustable air injectors (already present as standard in some models) that automatically emit air jets and convey the ash towards the channels of collection which is taken from the extraction screws.
Automatic ash removal
Centralized or separate automatic removal of ash from the combustion grid or multi-cyclone. In the centralized variant the mechanical removal by hydraulic rakes or extraction screws conveys the ash from the combustion grid and from the multicyclone to an external common container. In the separate variant, the ash from the combustion grid and the multi-cyclone is transported in separate containers.
Economizer for heat recovery from smokes
A part of the exhaust gas with a reduced oxygen content returns to the combustion chamber.
Thanks to the mixture with the primary air it guarantees the complete gasification of the fuel, it allows to lower the temperature of the combustion chamber, to reduce the particulate emissions and ensure a long life of the combustion system.
The yield is improved of about 3-7%.
Exhaust gas recirculation
In the presence of problematic fuels, it is possible to install an exhaust gas recirculation device, to reduce the temperature of the combustion chamber and lower the thermal NOx:
- With fuels with a low ash melting point
- With dry fuels with a high calorific value
In this way a high yield is guaranteed respecting the plant and without the formation of waste.
Exhaust gas deduster
The dust collector minimizes dust emissions by filtering the exhaust gases. Primary mono, bi- and multi-cyclone filtering systems are supplied completely separated or integrated on the boiler.
The dust collector is supplied complete with fan positioned on the sides or in the upper part, with electronic control and management. The integrated multi-cyclone on the boiler can be equipped with automatic removal of the fly ash by an auger and a star valve as an accessory.
The secondary filtration systems for the control of the particulate emissions of the wet scrubbers’ type are sized and designed according to the specific needs of the plant in the presence of problematic fuels, very dry and dusty
The app 4 heat offers new possibilities for controlling and managing the remote heating system via internet routers (Wi-Fi) and the Cloud server.
If the boiler setting is connected to the internet, all the heating settings can be viewed and changed directly from the smartphone, tablet or PC. In this way, it is possible to have the heating under control wherever you are.
In addition, the remote access solution allows access to the full range of services offered by the Tatano technical assistance service.
Wide range of services from a single supplier to safeguard your investment
Among the strong points of the Tatano commercial and industrial sector, alongside the highest quality products, there is a range of services at 360 degrees aimed at providing all the necessary support to ensure the correct operation of the system and the best performance in terms of returns, reliability and sustainability.
From planning to project development, up to commissioning of the system and service, our customers benefit from the know-how of our experts and the long-standing experience of the company. This allows us to guarantee tailor-made solutions able to meet any need.
Consulting and planning
The design of a heating system must consider all the aspects connected to it in order to meet the specific application requirements and solve every single problem.
The Tatano team offers:
- Consultancy regarding the most suitable plant solution according to the needs and the type of fuel
- Information on the most convenient solution from an economic and ecological point of view
- Advice on the current legislature at national and international level
- Basic design, detail engineering and site planning
Tatano provides an on-site inspection of the installation site with specialized technicians, with the aim of assessing the preliminary conditions for the construction of the system.
Installation and assembly
The coordination of the works during the assembly phase of the system components is essential to guarantee the maximum punctuality of the delivery:
The Tatano team offers:
- Supply and assembly of components at the installation site
- Regular installation
- Accurate checks of system performance during operation
- Technical documentation
Maintenance, assistance and training
Careful and professional plant maintenance is a fundamental condition to guarantee efficient operation. This is why Tatano offers a complete and timely service that includes:
- Personalized assistance with scheduled maintenance contracts
- Service network for customer assistance with highly qualified personnel
- Inspection and review of the system
- Pre-installed solutions suitable for energy suppliers (for rental or leasing service)
- Professional parts management
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring of the system
- Rehabilitation works and modernization of the system
- Training courses for the system operator
It is the ideal structure for the search for eco-sustainable solutions and cooperation for achieving the Zero Emission objectives..
An up-to-date network of professionals that includes:
- Producers and suppliers of biomass
- Energy certifiers
- Design studies (EGE)
- Energy Service Company (ESCo)
- Energy Services Managers (GSE)
- Installers and technical assistance centers