The electromechanical digital boiler: comfortable, convenient and safe
The Tatano K20 M digital boiler has different power cuts and different variations in the power supply system; it is the perfect and low-cost energy solution for large residential buildings, commercial and agricultural enterprises, new or refurbished buildings.
It can be fed with pellets, wood or other biomass, can be installed with a wide range of kettles and puffers and with different solar energy systems, ensuring a simple and efficient heating.
The advantages of the Kalorina 20 M series digital boiler
- It is available in several power versions and adapts to various application needs
- It has a modular structure that makes delivery and installation simple and facilitates maintenance
- It is compatible with a wide range of accessories for feeding and pellet storage
- It allows fuel savings thanks to reduced consumption and high efficiency
- It can be integrated with solar energy systems increasing energy efficiency
- Power rangefrom 23 to 104 kW
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
- Energy class (ErP)class A
- Biomasses to be usedWood/wood pellets
- Other compatible biomassesOlive husk, marc of olives, minced shells, cereal waste
- OperationElectromechanical, with digital control unit and graphic combustion display
- HSW productionVia the external boiler / With integration to the solar thermal system
- System typeshigh and/or low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coil)
- Other featuresdesigned for higher thermal loads, offers a wide range of applications, from single-family and two-family homes to buildings with greater thermal requirements.
High efficiency and maximum comfort
The Kalorina 20 M digital boiler is produced with the highest quality materials that guarantee reliability and long life. It has a large combustion chamber with a large front door, which allows simple fuel loading and easy maintenance.
The large fire-resistant refractory concrete surface and the burner fed from the bottom guarantee the stability of the bed embers and a clean combustion.
The constant efficiency is ensured by the horizontal pipe heat exchanger.
Autonomy of the system
Kalorina 20 M is equipped with a large 190 L hopper with dosing auger, to allow an automatic and constant feeding of granular biomasses to the brazier.
The boiler has been designed to be versatile and suitable for different installations: the hopper can be positioned on the right, left and rear side. The different installation options can also allow various solutions for the manual loading of the fuel, from the bag to the integrated hopper or by applying the Sil-Max 800; it is also possible to install direct storage systems for greater autonomy.
Simple and safe heating
The 20 M digital boiler is equipped with a synoptic control unit that allows the digital regulation of the fuel flow, the combustion air and the system through thermostats, water temperature probes and exhaust gases for active operating monitoring. It also has a residual power dissipater and an integrated micro-switch on board: these devices guarantee maximum operating safety and system reliability.