The class 5 also in the compact version
In continuous evolution and always following a path of innovation, Tatano has created a range of mini K boilers with compact structure that combine high efficiency technologies with reduced dimensions.
The mini K low emission boiler is ideal for new and single-family buildings renovation of existing plants. It offers significant savings on heating costs and all also allows the access to the incentives provided by law.
- It has great positioning flexibility, easy hydraulic connection and simple design of the boiler room with a footprint of only 0.49 square meters of space
- It Allows you to choose between two loading versions: manual or automatic for a long operating functioning
- It offers great ease of use, simple management, minimal maintenance in the version with a standard integrated PA kit
- It can be combined with the solar thermal system for the production of renewable energy with minimal environmental impact (Solar Key Mark Certification)
- It is certified to have access to the incentives provided by the Conto Termico or to the 65-50% tax deductions.
- Power rangefrom 23 to 31 kW
- Power modulation range1:4
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 5
- Energy class (ErP)class A+
- Applicationssingle and two family-houses; both for new buildings and for redevelopment
- Biomasses to be usedWood Pellet EN 14961- 2 (required for the access to the Conto termico 2.0)
- Other compatible biomasseswood, olive husk, marc of olives, minced shells
- Functioningdigital electronic combustion regulation with touchscreen display
- HSW productionThrough external water tank Integration with thermal solar system
- System typesthrough high/low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coil)
- Other featuressmall size, innovative design and raw materials of excellent quality for high efficiency, total reliability and durability
Efficient and safe technology
The mini boiler has a double combustion chamber for pellets and wood and the burner covered in refractory with built-in ash drawer. The exchange body with integrated safety heat exchanger and the high level of insulation guarantee high efficiency, reduced wear, minimum heat loss and maximum operating safety.
The controlled ignition and the intelligent regulation of the various energy-efficient components ensure reduced power consumption and extremely quiet operation.
Kalorina Mini K (LE) is a boiler of the latest class 5 generation: it allows you to heat the house without any impact on the environment. It has a double control of combustion through the temperature probes (water/smokes), the interface with a room chrono-thermostat, the silent smoke extractor for measuring the depression in the combustion chamber. It allows a wide range of power modulation (1:4) ensuring the automatic adaptation to the energy needs of the house with low emission values.
Intuitive touch controller
The boiler has a digital touchscreen display for adjusting the power according to your own habits and for a totally customized heating: multifunction control, clear text for a simple and intuitive programming of all the combustion parameters. It also allows remote management via GSM module or internet router (Wi-fi)
Think small – the new form of heating technology
Revolutionary design, extremely compact structure and possibility of installation directly against the wall, on two sides. High technology at the service of living comfort and energy saving. Mini K Black, the new form of heat, opens up new spaces!
A heating system of this type adapts to every building and for this reason it’s the ideal boiler for you!
Automatic cleaning of the heat exchanger
The surfaces of the heat exchanger are cleaned using the PA kit, with compressed air jets even during operation, without any manual intervention.
The extractable integrated ash drawer (8 L) provides the possibility of easy ash removal.
The clean surfaces of the heat exchanger ensure constant high yields with reduced fuel consumption and minimum maintenance expenditure.
Thanks to the integrated Lambda probe, that continuously monitors the exhaust gas values and regulates the right amount of fuel and comburent air, there is always clean, energy-saving combustion with high efficiency and low emission values even at partial load for minimum environmental impact.