Kalorina LE-PA / Low Emission
Kalorina LE-PA (Low Emission) is the class 5 low-emission pellet-fired boiler positioned at the top of the category for reliability, versatility of operation and performance. It guarantees high yields and maximum levels of comfort, for single and semi-detached houses, condominiums, public facilities, small businesses and farms.
The boiler allows to save significantly and immediately on the costs of gas and diesel thanks to incentives.
- Ideal for buildings with high thermal loads and for those with almost zero energy (NZEB), of new construction or to be restored.
- It offers maximum installation flexibility and adapts to spaces of various sizes
- Various storage and heating solutions in containers are also available for structures that do not have a dedicated space
- It allows to reduce the costs of supplying the fuel thanks to the use of biomass coming from the short supply chain
- It allows access to the Conto Termico with the possibility of obtaining the maximum possible incentive (thanks to certification the bonus coefficients are 1.5)
- It uses energy from renewable sources and has zero environmental impact thanks to the integration of solar panels (Solar Key Mark certification).
Power rangefrom 30 to 90 kW
Power modulation range1:4
Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 5
Energy class (ErP)class A+
Applicationssingle and two family-houses; both for new buildings and for redevelopment
Biomasses to be usedWood Pellet EN 14961- 2 (required for the access to the Conto termico 2.0)
Other compatible biomasseswood chips, shawings, sawdust, wood, olive husk, marc of olives, minced shells
Operationdigital electronic combustion regulation with touchscreen display
HSW productionThrough external water tank Integration with a solar system
System typesthrough high/low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coil)
Other featuresCombined pellet/wood combustion chamber for efficient insulation and combustion with minimal heat loss.
Tatano tested combustion
The Tatano boiler has a pellet / wood combustion chamber combined for efficient insulation and combustion with minimal heat loss; anyone can find flexible solutions and enjoy an individual design for fuel storage and collection.
Kalorina LE-PA has an automatic cleaning system for the exchange surfaces and the combustion chamber with mechanical drain in the special ash box.
It requires the minimum use of energy both for automatic ignition and for the autonomous maintenance of the embers. Thanks to energy-efficient components, control systems and intelligent regulations, Tatano's low-emission pellet boiler has low power consumption and quiet operation.
Efficient and clean heating (low emission)
The Tatano low-emission boiler has an integrated multi-cyclone filter, complete with a silent smoke extractor, which reduces dust levels.
The continuous measurement of the depression inside the combustion chamber, the double combustion control through the temperature probes (water/smokes) and the Lambda probe, guarantee high yields and low consumption; the minimum emissions limited to the measurability threshold, even at partial load, allow obtaining the highest tax incentive.
Continuous control with touch display
The low-emission Kalorina LE-PA boiler features an integrated digital electronic control system with touch display and easy navigation through the menu.
The system allows to control the actual needs of the house thanks to the monitoring of the combustion and power and the possibility to program the heating of your home according to your habits.
It is designed for display and remote assistance via Smartphone / PC.