Max performances in small spaces
Kalorina K 35-PV is a pellet heating system with a small dimension of only 0.82 sq. Find a place in any environment: it is ideal for new mono or two-family buildings or in the case of rehabilitation of existing systems; it also allows you to reduce the heating costs.
The Kalorina K35 - PV pellet boiler makes it possible to combine the heating system with the domestic hot water (HSW) production thanks to a copper coil; it can also be connected to the solar energy system.
The advantages of the Kalorina K35 - PV pellet boiler
- It is adapted to any compartment thanks to its functional design and minimum overall dimensions
- It requires reduced installation costs
- It allows the creation of environmentally friendly, technologically advanced and completely automatic heating systems
- It demonstrates great versatility thanks to the optional addition of KIT B that allows you to burn even cereal waste by exploiting their calorific value
- It can be connected to any existing heat distribution system
- It requires reduced power consumption
- Its functioning is silent, with sound emissions lower than 45 dB
- Thanks to the special geometry of the heat exchanger, it offers a high degree of efficiency and minimum emissions even at partial load
- Useful power34 kW
- Power modulation range1:3
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
- Energy class (ErP)class A
- Biomasses to be usedWood and wood pellets
- Other compatible biomassesmarc of olives, olive husks, minced shells, cereals waste
- Bio-combustibilivegetable oils, biodiesel, prior burner application
- Operationautomatic, with electronic digital combustion control
- HSW productionThrough integrated copper coil Through external water tank Through the integration with the solar thermal system
- System typesthrough high/low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coil)
- Other featuresenvironmentally friendly, technologically advanced, fully automatic
Tested combustion system guaranteed by tatano quality
For the Kalorina K35 PV pellet boiler Tatano has designed and built a totally innovative combustion chamber: it is equipped with a heat exchanger with a compact, obliquely positioned structure that allows the effective elimination of soot. This means minimum consumption, high efficiency and low emissions even with different types of fuels.
The boiler is designed in such a way as to guarantee the automatic operation of the oil / gas boiler or the biomass burner. The combustion of grain waste is also managed optimally thanks to the installation of the BK kit and a patented combustion technology, which provides for the electronic regulation of biomass mixing with cereals.
Consumption optimization-high comfort of use
The Kalorina K35 -PV pellet boiler reduces ignition costs thanks to the automatic electric ignition which only consumes 250 W; thanks to the autonomous maintenance of the embers it offers a considerable energy saving in the stand-by function and less boiler re-ignition at each start.
The boiler is equipped with a daily pellet container with a capacity of 250 L which allows you to get many hours of autonomy, complete with level indicator and safety limiter for opening the loading lid. The special concealed ash drawer, located behind the front panel, is easy to clean: it must only be emptied and then put back in its position! The boiler also has a continuous modulation system of the heat generated thanks to the room thermostat; the integrated coil instantly generates HSW.
Complete adjustment and remote control
Using the function keys of the integrated control unit, it is possible to read and select all the operating parameters relating to boiler operation, as well as individual alarms.
With the completion of the GSM module or internet router (Wi-fi) it is possible to remotely control the boiler.