Safety heating solution
The Kalorina K35 Chips combines the biomass boiler with the production of hot water, offering all the comfort of a fully automatic boiler in a single solution. An efficient technology used for single and two-family houses, for those who want an ecological and economical heating for small spaces, which can be easily integrated into very small rooms.
- It stands out for its functional design, reduced installation costs and minimum overall dimensions that easily adapt to any space
- It is a versatile alternative for those who want to burn grain waste by using their calorific value (with the addition of the optional BK kit)
- It can be connected to any existing heat distribution system
- It has low power consumption and silent operation, with noise emissions of less than 45 dB
- It Offers maximum flexibility in warehouse configuration thanks to storage and transport solutions
Useful power34 kW
Power modulation range1:3
Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
Energy class (ErP)class A
Biomasses to be usedWood chips/Wood and wood pellets
Other compatible biomassesmarc of olives, olive husks, minced shells, cereals waste
Bio-fuelsvegetable oils, biodiesel, prior burner application
Operationautomatic, with electronic digital combustion control
HSW productionThrough integrated copper coil Through external water tank Integration with thermal solar system
System typesthrough high/low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coil)
Other featuresenvironmentally friendly, technologically advanced, fully automatic
The technology that makes independent
The double wood/wood chips combustion chamber is equipped with a heat exchanger with a compact structure and an effective soot elimination system, a burner with a bottom feed and a combustion blower with electronic control, to guarantee minimum consumption, high efficiency and low emissions even with different types of fuels. Automatic operation continuation of the biomass boiler or gas/oil burner. Ensures optimal combustion of grain waste with the use of the optional BK kit and a patented combustion technology.
Simple, comfortable and safe heating
It guarantees reduced power consumption and extremely silent operation, from ignition to the autonomous maintenance of the embers, with significant energy savings in the stand-by phase and less re-ignition of the boiler at each start, with consequent fuel saving. It has long hours of system autonomy thanks to the integrated 340 L silo with manual or automatic loading with different feeding systems. The built-in ash drawer, which retracts behind the front panel, simplifies maintenance work. Maximum safety in use, thanks to integrated safety devices: residual power dissipater, fuel level sensor, independent fire protection kit (SLE).
In addition to the simple adjustment of all operating parameters, operating modes and temperatures can be easily managed via the room thermostat with modular adaptation and continuity of power to the real needs of the house and housing needs. The remote control of the heating system (Smartphone / PC) increases comfort and with the integration of solar thermal the boiler is even more environmentally friendly, as it allows free solar heat to be used for greater energy savings.
Kalorina K35 Chips with the addition of the "B" kit
With the addition of the "BK" kit, the K35 PV boiler becomes BK 35 CEREALS.
This boiler produces healthy heat at low cost, thanks to intelligent technology long-lasting that allows you to use wood waste and optimize the combustion of cereals up to 80%, making the most of their calorific value. A modern regulation concept allows to interface the "B" Kit to the same board of the boiler that manages the combined feed of the combustion materials, located in the two separate silos, and their automatic mixing. Farms and farms can also use grain waste as fuel.
- Guarantees high yields with low consumption
- It is ideal for sawmills, farms, farms houses
- Allows you to heat up at no cost
- Offers rapid plant depreciation
The B Kit B includes:
- Auxiliary hopper with a capacity of 245 liters complete with auger and drive motors
- The possibility of interfacing the "B" Kit to the boiler control panel that manages the combined fuel supply stored in the two separate hopper and their automatic mixing