Many uses, one single boiler
The Tatano Kalorina BK25 pellet boiler is really unique in its category: it allows you to heat your home and produce domestic hot water (HSW).
With a modern and functional design, it has a solid structure and small size for a minimum space, it also has greater autonomy than other compact boilers and a high degree of efficiency.
The boiler is fed with pellets, but thanks to the integration of the standard B KIT it is possible to use alternative local fuels, such as corn or grain waste, exploiting their high calorific value and low cost.
- It has a small footprint in the installation room with a support base of only 0.67 m2 and different mounting variants
- It allows the use of grain waste with savings ranging from 30% to 60%
- It can be connected to any existing heat distribution system, offering the same convenience as a traditional diesel boiler.
- It is silent thanks to the modulating fan (its sound emissions are less than 50 dB)
- It requires reduced power consumption
- It has a high degree of efficiency and minimum emissions thanks to the particular geometry of the heat exchanger
- It can be integrated with the solar panel system, making the most of clean energy sources
- Useful power29 kW
- Power modulation range1:3
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
- Energy class (ErP)class A
- Biomasses to be usedWood and wood pellets
- Other compatible biomassesmarc of olives, olive husks, minced shells, cereals waste
- Bio-combustibilivegetable oils, biodiesel, prior burner application
- Operationautomatic, with electronic digital combustion control
- HSW productionThrough integrated copper coil Through external water tank Through the integration with the solar thermal system
- System typesthrough high/low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coil)
- Other featuresIt is ideal for farms and farm houses that can use alternative fuels such as cereals, obtaining a rapid depreciation of the system.
The Kalorina Bk25 boiler uses the patented combustion technique that allows pellets, cereals and wood to be burned in a single combustion chamber.
The "B" Kit, integrated as standard, is complete with auger and drive systems with electronic mixing and batching control of cereals, also allows to burn waste up to 80% optimally, making the most of their power calorific.
The boiler is equipped with a second hopper (93 L) which guarantees greater autonomy. With the addition of a special burner can use both traditional fuels (gas / oil), both biodiesel and vegetable oils, ecological and renewable fuels.
Security and control
The Kalorina Bk25 pellet boiler allows constant monitoring of the system and all operating states: ignition, operating program, embers maintenance, shutdown, malfunction warning and error indication.
The boiler has all the integrated safety devices: fuel sensors in the hopper, safety door limiter, residual power dissipater, wate /smokes temperature probes for active operating monitoring.
It has a LAN port for controlling from a PC, tablet or smartphone via an internet connection or via a GSM module, so as to have a system always close at hand.
All Tatano boilers are designed to optimize work and avoid waste of fuel. Kalorina Bk25 produces a reduced amount of ash which is deposited in the ash tray below; the drawer has 8 liters of capacity and is easily removable for easy maintenance.