The robust and versatile solution for convenient heating
Kalorina series 23 E is an electronically controlled fully automatic chip boiler with control safety devices; It is reliable, efficient and safe.
The remarkable power is combined with the maximum flexibility in the choice of fuels, allowing the use of the boiler for the heating of single and semi-detached houses, condominiums, small and medium-sized farms, public bodies and micro-district heating networks, both in the case of new buildings and in the case of redevelopment.
- It is available in several power versions for various application needs
- It Allows you to convert fuel into heat at low cost and with a seasonal yield of up to 92%
- It has a modular structure that facilitates the installation and facilitates the maintenance
- The system is integrated with some optional accessories to meet the various customer needs: the "PA" kit for automatic cleaning, the “B” Kit for the use of cereals as fuel. It can also be integrated to the burner for liquid or gaseous fuels, to the Lambda probe and to the remote control and remote assistance module
- It is combined with flexible solutions for feeding and storing fuel
- It has convenient automatic functions for combination with a solar panel system
Power rangefrom 27 to 104 kW
Power modulation range1:3
Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
Energy class (ErP)class A
Applicationssingle and two family-houses, farms, small commercial activities, both for new buildings and for redevelopment
Biomasses to be usedWood chips/Wood and wood pellets
Other compatible biomassessawdust, shavings, Agri pellet, sunflower husks, corn stalks, energy crops
Bio-fuelsvegetable oils, biodiesel, prior burner application
Operationdigital electronic adjustment, trough graphic display, ttemperature probes and room thermostat. Combined with Lambda probe and remote control via an App.
HSW productionThrough integrated copper coil (Vers. Idro sui modelli da 27/40/58 kW) Through external water tank Integration with a solar system
System typeshigh and/or low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coils)
Other featuresdesigned to meet the needs of medium powers; it is particularly economical in consumption and automatically adapts to the required heat demand
Tested combustion technology
The Kalorina 23 E series electronic chip boiler is reliable with different types of fuel thanks to the permeable combustion chamber, which ensures a maximum response speed, high efficiency recovery turbulators, which allow an optimal heat exchange and, finally, thanks to the feeding system from low to double screw and with burner in stainless steel and cast-iron elements.
It has an automatic low power consumption (requires only 250 W) and an autonomous brace maintenance system with energy saving during stand-by: less ignition is required, thus guaranteeing fuel savings. Drive systems and intelligent control mechanisms ensure low power consumption.
Optimum power supply for different fuels
The boiler is equipped with a large 450 l hopper, complete with blade stirrer and dosing auger, for the constant, efficient and totally safe supply of the boiler (with the different biomasses used, even with different granulometries).
The positioning on the right or on the left of the hopper allows various solutions of fuel storage for greater autonomy of the system. It also has reliable extraction systems, with individual system design according to requirements.
Maximum operating security
The Kalorina series 23 E electronic chip boiler implements special safety measures when using the boiler, as it is equipped with:
- Flame return protection device: cockpit, star valve (optional)
- Integrated independent fire protection device SLE (nebulization system with thermal activation)
- Residual power dissipator and antifreeze function
- Integrated safety devices on board (thermostats, timers, limit switches, level sensors) for boiler block and automatic fault signaling.
Kalorina 23 series E has four simple programs that offer the possibility to select the functions according to different uses and different needs:
- wood chips and all compatible biomass
- only wood
- combined function with automatic ignition of the wood
- automatic operation with gas/oil burner
The Operation with automatic adjustment of power and room temperature can be monitored via the room thermostat; there is also a simple adjustment and switching of all boiler functions via text message or e-mail.
Kalorina series 23 E with the “PA” kit
In this model the surfaces of the heat exchanger are automatically cleaned, even during use, through jets of compressed air for optimal elimination of soot falling in the collecting channel. The small amount of ashes generated is removed automatically from the combustion chamber and transported to the ash container by a motorized screw extractor. The removable ash container with wheels simplifies the transport and unloading of the ash.
The addition of the "PA" Kit - Automatic Cleaning - transforms the Kalorina 23 E boiler into the Kalorina 23 EPA self-cleaning boiler, which reduces maintenance interventions to a minimum, ensuring a higher degree of efficiency, lower fuel consumption and minimum emission values.
The PA kit includes:
- The Pneumatic cleaning of the heat exchanger through compressed air jets
- The Ash extractor of the combustion chamber with motorized auger
- The Removable ash collection drawer on wheels with a capacity of 45 L
- The Control unit for operating the solenoid valves
- The Electronic control with the possibility of programming cleaning cycles.
Kalorina series 23 EPA Lambda Control
The presence of two standard integrated accessories such as the Lambda probe and the smoke extractor, with their perfect interaction, guarantees an efficient and safe operation.
Thanks to the integrated Lambda sensor, which continuously monitors the values of the exhaust gases and regulates the right amount of fuel and combustion air, there is always a combustion with high efficiency, low emission values even at partial load, and minimum environmental impact.
The smokes extractor, with frequency inverter and pressure sensor, ensures efficient regulation and monitors the depression in the combustion chamber, guaranteeing constant combustion results with maximum silence and minimum energy consumption.
Kalorina series 23 E with the “B” kit application
This boiler guarantees a lot of healthy heat at low cost: its resistant technology and the intelligent details, allows you to use wood waste and optimize the combustion of cereals, making the most of their calorific value. A modern regulation concept allows to interface the "B" Kit to the same board of the boiler that manages the combined feeding of the combustion materials located in the two separate hopper and their automatic mixing. Farms and farm houses can also use grain waste as fuel.
- It Offers high yields with low consumption.
- It is ideal for sawmills, farms, farm houses
- It Allows you to heat up at no cost.
- It makes possible a rapid amortization of the system.
The B Kit includes:
- An Auxiliary hopper with a capacity of 245 liters complete with auger and drive motors
- The possibility of interfacing the "B" Kit with the boiler control panel that manages the combined fuel supply stored in the two separate hopper, and their mixing automatically.