The convenient and efficient heating solution
The pellet boiler, Kalorina 22 E series is the efficient heating solution for low consumption mono and two-family houses, but also for buildings with higher thermal requirements. Suitable for new buildings and in case of redeveloped systems, thanks to the modular structure it is adapted to any type of boiler room.
In addition to heating the whole house, it can be set up for the production of domestic hot water (DHW) through an external water tank or the integration of the solar thermal system.
The advantages of the Kalorina 22 E series pellet boiler
- It meets different application needs thanks to the different available power versions
- Reduced consumption and high efficiency thanks to the modulating functioning and regulation through the room thermostat.
- Low dust emissions, thanks to an innovative combustion technology.
- Its modular structure facilitates the installation and maintenance.
- Automatic cleaning of the exchange surfaces and combustion chamber (see "KIT PA" for the automatic cleaning kit accessory).
- The series has a wide range of accessories for feeding and pellet storage.
- It can be combined with a solar panel system with convenient automatic functions
- It has remote control and remote access for technical assistance (from PC, smartphone, tablet).
- Power rangefrom 23 to 104 kW
- Power modulation range1:3
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
- Energy Class (ErP)class A
- Biomasses to be usedWood pellet/wood
- Other compatible biomassesmarc of olives, olive husks, minced shells, cereals waste
- Bio-fuelsvegetable oils, bio-diesel, after burner application
- Functioningautomatic, with electronic digital combustion adjustment
- HSW ProductionThrough integrated copper coil (Hydro Vers. for the models 27/40/58 kW), through external water tank, through integration with thermal solar system
- Type of systemthrough high/low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coil)
Reliable materials and quality products
Tatano uses steel sheets of various thicknesses for the combustion chamber, inox steel and elements in cast iron for the burner. The fire floor produced in refractory and the heat exchanger high insulated, guarantee reliability and durability over time.
High efficiency recovery turbulators ensure optimal heat exchange, low exhaust gas temperatures and a high degree of efficiency.
High Energy efficient components require the least use of energy for the automatic ignition of fuels and for power systems.
The autonomous maintenance of the embers saves up to 80% of ignition energy.
Long autonomy and security
Kalorina series 22 E pellet boiler has a built-in (190 L) fuel hopper that ensures many hours of autonomy for the system; it allows the connection to the right/left or rear side, it is provided with a protection grate to prevent the fall of foreign bodies and with a level sensor for the boiler safety block.
The accessories available for storage and fuel sampling ensure greater operating autonomy.
High security of use is guaranteed by:
- Feeder consisting of dosing auger with hop (flame return protection device) and underfed auger (stocker).
- Integrated safety heat exchanger for dissipating residual thermal power.
- Predisposition to the independent fire protection device (SLE).
- On-board safety devices (thermostats, timers, micro-switches, level sensors).
Complete regulation and comfort of use
The operation of Tatano pellet boilers is intuitive and automated both for what concerns the ignition, the feeding, the fuel dosage and the combustion air and for the maintenance of the embers.
The electronic digital control allows an easy combustion control thanks to the temperature probes (water/smokes) and to the interface with a room chrono-thermostat.
The graphic display allows an intuitive control and facilitates the setting of all parameters. With the completion of the GSM module or internet router (Wi-fi) it is possible to remotely control the boiler.
Kit PA (Automatic Cleaning)
The kit transforms the Kalorina 22 E into a self-cleaning boiler, reducing maintenance and ensuring a perfect cleaning of the tube bundle and the automatic ash extraction.
- Clean combustion;
- High Efficiency;
- Reduced fuel consumption;
- High emissions levels.
The PA kit includes:
- Pneumatic cleaning of the tube bundle through compressed air jets.
- Ash extractor for the combustion chamber with motorized auger.
- Removable ash collection drawer on wheels with a capacity of 45 L.
- Control unit for the solenoid valves functioning.
- Electronic control with the possibility of programming the cleaning cycles.
Kalorina BK 22 E – Cereals
From the union of Kalorina K 22 E and the Kit B was created Kalorina BK 22 E - Cereals.
The system optimizes the combustion of cereals using a patented technology that provides for the electronic regulation of the mixing of woody biomass with cereals.
This allows farms and farmhouses to use grain waste as fuel.
- High efficiency at low cost.
- Fuel savings thanks to the possibility of using grain waste
- Rapid depreciation of the system.
Il kit B comprende:
- The auxiliary hopper with capacity of 245 liters complete with auger and drive motors.
- The possibility of interfacing the Kit "B" with the boiler control panel that manages the combined feeding of the fuels stored in two separate hoppers and their automatic mixing.