Efficiency and practicality
Kalorina series 21 is a traditional wood-burning boiler with natural draft and an excellent quality-price ratio. With its bivalent and monovalent functioning provides for the heating and production of domestic hot water.
It is used in single and two-family homes, on farms and in small commercial businesses, both for new buildings and for the redevelopment of the heating system to replace old wood, diesel or LPG heating systems.
The advantages of Kalorina wood boiler 21 series:
- It is ideal for those who can obtain wood autonomously, exploiting the local wooded areas
- It is a practical solution in the case of modernization or completion of an existing plant
- Offers considerable savings compared to traditional diesel or LPG systems
- It has a clean and efficient wood combustion system
- It is prepared for the installation of an auxiliary oil burner
- It has a bivalent operation for the production of domestic hot water
- Allows access to the tax deduction for redevelopment of buildings
- It can be used as a single and efficient source of energy or in synergy with gas / oil boilers and solar systems
Power rangefrom 23 to 78 kW
Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
Energy class (ErP)class A
Applicationssingle and two family-houses, farms, small commercial activities, both for new buildings and for redevelopment
Biomasses to be usedwood/wood briquettes, wood waste
Traditional fuelsdiesel oil, gas (after burner application)
Operationelectro-mechanical, with combustion regulation based on the temperature thermostat
HSW productionIntegrated copper coil (in the standard models) External tank connection Integration with thermal solar system
System typesthrough high/low temperature (radiators, radiant panels, fan-coil)
Other featuresconstantly adjustable air damper with optimization of ignition and combustion. Wiring equipped with plug-in plugs
Heating with all the comfort
The Kalorina 21 series wood-burning boiler has a refractory fire top with grate and a large combustion chamber for a clean and efficient combustion.
The large door allows you to load wood in logs, wood briquettes or wood waste up to 50 cm long, ensuring long hours of operating autonomy.
Prepared for gas oil functioning
The Kalorina 21 series wood-burning boiler offers all the advantages of biomass boilers, but is also designed for the installation of a burner for oil-fired operation; the system is perfect for those who cannot guarantee manual feeding with wood or during periods of long absence.
Cleaning and practicality
The exchange surfaces and the combustion chamber can be easily cleaned thanks to the supplied kit. For the removal of ash there is a special ash tray that is easily accessible; a mechanical lever system on the boiler side removes the ashes from the flue gas chamber.
The KALORINA 21 series wood-fired boiler can be easily regulated and allows a practical boiler management in all phases of operation through the temperature thermostat and the air damper, which can be constantly adjusted to optimize ignition and combustion.