Biomass energy ready for use
Tatano mobile combustion systems are biomass heat generators (water or hot air) equipped with accessories and placed in special containers, or in external containment structures (shelter).
The Container burning systems can be used for a wide range of applications because they can be put into operation by adapting completely to the available spaces and in total autonomy. They are complete heating solutions realized on specific customer needs and in full compliance with regulations. .
- They produce immediate thermal energy for the system
- They can be placed outside and connected to the system
- They are perfect in case of emergency, for temporary installations, in case of conversion of an existing system or in the absence of available space
- They guarantee heating in the event of scheduled maintenance of the existing thermal power plant
- They allow the use of renewable fuel, at low cost and with reduced emissions of greenhouse effect
- They are easily transportable between different sites of use
- The external design can be adapted to the surrounding environment for minimal environmental impact and landscape protection.
- They are ideal for both temporary and long-term rental services (contracts for outsourcing)
- They allow to make contracts for the supply of thermal energy with the management service included (ESCo)
- They offer incentives in the Thermal Energy Account as well as Energy Efficiency Certificates (TEE) with the Class 5 boilers inside the containers.
- Power rangefrom 151 to 1 MW
- Hours of annual operationfrom 1500 to 5000
- Vector fluidwater / air
- Applicationslarge buildings, commercial, agricultural, forestry, public bodies, new buildings and redevelopment
- Biomasses to be usedWood chips, wood pellets, wood
- Other compatible biomassessawdust, shavings, olive husk, minced shells, cereals waste
- Type of executioncontainers or external containment structures
- Types of containerssingle, double, one or two floors, containers for wood chips or pellets
- Containment wallsin simple corrugated steel sheet or insulated with insulating sandwich panels in class 0
- Supporting structurein high-resistance profiles, with steel corner blocks at the ends
- Floorin steel sheet
- Roofcomposed of cold-pressed panels, ribs for the outflow of rainwater and/ or for fuel loading.
- Doorswith aluminum locks and Allen key
- Ventilation gratesof adequate surface for the generator power, complete with internal anti-volatile grates.
Tatano mobile combustion systems allow different configurations and offer flexible technical solutions according to requirements, for example:
- The container or the external containment structure of the heat generators, according to available space, power and type of operation
- The fuel storage container, which can be integrated or separated with left or right positioning
- Integrated fuel extraction and transport within the storage container
- The hydraulic type roof for wood chip container projects
- The walls with loading nozzles from tanker trucks to pellet containers
- The forced draft chimney system with flue for the evacuation of exhaust gases
- The complete measurement and control systems according to the characteristics of the system
- The Finishing and external painting in accordance with the particular requests of the customer
- The supply of security signs
Various supplies and executions are available upon request which Tatano guarantees for maximum efficiency and comfort in the use of mobile combustion systems:
- Supply of empty external containment structures for the completion of the installation part
- Integration in the containment structure of puffer batteries and/or solar systems
- Electric panel with customized functions
- Special safety devices according to needs and type of application
- Internal service and emergency light for night-time interventions
- Remote system monitoring