The new range of medium power boilers, in Class 5, is available in two versions: Kalorina LE and Kalorina LE - PA; both guarantee high energy efficiency with extremely low emission coefficients and allow access to the incentives provided by the Conto Energia Termico and the Titoli Efficienza Energetica (TEE).
It is ideal in the most complex areas of use, such as commercial buildings, farms, accommodation facilities, public bodies up to district heating networks, as a monovalent system or for cascade solutions, both for new plants and for redevelopment.
- Tatano medium power boilers can be used both for use in intermediate potential fields and for continuous use over 5000 hours per year
- They have great flexibility of installation, they can be adapted to the spaces need and the positioning of the room (solutions for heating and storage of fuel in containers)
- They offer the possibility of universal use
- They Reduce energy costs thanks to biomass from the short supply chain
- They are certified to access the Conto Energia Termico and the Titoli Efficienza Energetica (TEE)
The Kalorina LE and Kalorina LE PA medium-power boilers can be completely customized:
- Each system is designed to meet the specific needs of the customer and in compliance with the regulations in force in the various countries
- Each installation is turnkey: from feasibility analysis to commissioning
- The assistance service is oriented to the individual needs of the system operator
- Power rangefrom 120 to 400 kW
- Cascade solutionup to 2 MW
- Power modulation range1:4
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5:21012)class 5
- Combustion systemunderfed fixed grid
- Vector fluidwater
- Permissible supply temperaturesmax. 95°C
- Maximum working pressure3 bar
- Fuel water contentda 8 a 25%
- Ash contentfrom 1 to 5%
- Biomasses to be usedWood Pellet EN 14961- 2 (required for the access to the Conto termico 2.0)
- Other compatible biomasseswood chips, shawings, sawdust, wood, olive husk, marc of olives, minced shells
- Applicationslarge buildings, commercial and agricultural companies, public bodies, district heating, new buildings and redevelopment
- Other featuresit stands out for its wide modulating operation, that is, for the ability to adapt the power to the actual heat requirement; it is a beneficial solution for municipalities and energy suppliers
High efficiency with Low - NOx combustion technology
The Tatano medium power boilers offer the possibility of using different types of fuels, with low emissions, thanks to the technologies used.
The geometry of the combustion chamber was developed by applying the fundamental fluid-dynamic principles, able to operate a subdivision of the primary air, in order to reduce NOx emissions; it is covered in refractory material with a high content of alumina and guarantees a high resistance with minimal heat loss thanks to its complete insulation.
The automatic cleaning of the exchange surfaces and the combustion chamber with screw discharge in the special ash box constantly keeps the yields high with minimum consumption. The automatic ignition and the autonomous maintenance of the flames require the minimum use of energy with maximum operating safety. The technologies used offer great autonomy of the system thanks to the wide range of accessories for storage and fuel sampling.
Maximum respect for the environment
The boilers are characterized by a low content of particulates in the exhaust gas thanks to the integrated multi-cyclone filter complete with smokes extractor, which allows to maintain the correct depression inside the combustion chamber.
Moreover, this process is made more effective thanks to the double control of combustion through the temperature probes (water/smokes), in combination with the regulation of residual oxygen content (Lambda probe) with minimum emissions even at partial load, which allows to access various forms of state incentives.
Touch controller easy to use
The Kalorina LE boiler features integrated digital electronic control with touch display and simplified navigation through the intuitive menu that allows you to regulate power, combustion temperature, depression, residual oxygen content and combustion air quantity in a wide modulation range ( 1: 4) of the power, for an optimal adaptation of the system to the actual needs.
Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone allows remote monitoring and control of the system, as well as access to the full range of after-sales service
Pneumatic cleaning system
A clean heat exchanger is crucial for ensuring the efficiency and life span of a boiler.
The pneumatic cleaning system eliminates the ashes in the exchanger through short compressed air blows at regular intervals and which propagates with a shock wave along the tubes, cleaning the walls from the deposited particles.
In this way maintenance interventions are significantly reduced
Brazier cleaning system
A careful cleaning around the brazier ensures an excellent combustion.
The system can be installed as an accessory in cases of use combustibles with a high ash content.
Depending on the size of the system, it is possible to combine the ash removal system of the combustion chamber with adjustable air injectors (already present as standard in some models) that automatically emit air jets and convey the ash towards the channels of collection which is taken from the extraction screws.
Automatic ash removal
Centralized or separate automatic removal of ash from the combustion grid or multi-cyclone. In the centralized variant the mechanical removal by hydraulic rakes or extraction screws conveys the ash from the combustion grid and from the multicyclone to an external common container. In the separate variant, the ash from the combustion grid and the multi-cyclone is transported in separate containers.
Economizer for heat recovery from smokes
A part of the exhaust gas with a reduced oxygen content returns to the combustion chamber.
Thanks to the mixture with the primary air it guarantees the complete gasification of the fuel, it allows to lower the temperature of the combustion chamber, to reduce the particulate emissions and ensure a long life of the combustion system.
The yield is improved of about 3-7%.
Exhaust gas recirculation
In the presence of problematic fuels, it is possible to install an exhaust gas recirculation device, to reduce the temperature of the combustion chamber and lower the thermal NOx:
- With fuels with a low ash melting point
- With dry fuels with a high calorific value
In this way a high yield is guaranteed respecting the plant and without the formation of waste.
Exhaust gas deduster
The dust collector minimizes dust emissions by filtering the exhaust gases. Primary mono, bi- and multi-cyclone filtering systems are supplied completely separated or integrated on the boiler.
The dust collector is supplied complete with fan positioned on the sides or in the upper part, with electronic control and management. The integrated multi-cyclone on the boiler can be equipped with automatic removal of the fly ash by an auger and a star valve as an accessory.
The secondary filtration systems for the control of the particulate emissions of the wet scrubbers’ type are sized and designed according to the specific needs of the plant in the presence of problematic fuels, very dry and dusty
The app 4 heat offers new possibilities for controlling and managing the remote heating system via internet routers (Wi-Fi) and the Cloud server.
If the boiler setting is connected to the internet, all the heating settings can be viewed and changed directly from the smartphone, tablet or PC. In this way, it is possible to have the heating under control wherever you are.
In addition, the remote access solution allows access to the full range of services offered by the Tatano technical assistance service.
Wide range of services from a single supplier to safeguard your investment
Among the strong points of the Tatano commercial and industrial sector, alongside the highest quality products, there is a range of services at 360 degrees aimed at providing all the necessary support to ensure the correct operation of the system and the best performance in terms of returns, reliability and sustainability.
From planning to project development, up to commissioning of the system and service, our customers benefit from the know-how of our experts and the long-standing experience of the company. This allows us to guarantee tailor-made solutions able to meet any need.
Consulting and planning
The design of a heating system must consider all the aspects connected to it in order to meet the specific application requirements and solve every single problem.
The Tatano team offers:
- Consultancy regarding the most suitable plant solution according to the needs and the type of fuel
- Information on the most convenient solution from an economic and ecological point of view
- Advice on the current legislature at national and international level
- Basic design, detail engineering and site planning
Tatano provides an on-site inspection of the installation site with specialized technicians, with the aim of assessing the preliminary conditions for the construction of the system.
Installation and assembly
The coordination of the works during the assembly phase of the system components is essential to guarantee the maximum punctuality of the delivery:
The Tatano team offers:
- Supply and assembly of components at the installation site
- Regular installation
- Accurate checks of system performance during operation
- Technical documentation
Maintenance, assistance and training
Careful and professional plant maintenance is a fundamental condition to guarantee efficient operation. This is why Tatano offers a complete and timely service that includes:
- Personalized assistance with scheduled maintenance contracts
- Service network for customer assistance with highly qualified personnel
- Inspection and review of the system
- Pre-installed solutions suitable for energy suppliers (for rental or leasing service)
- Professional parts management
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring of the system
- Rehabilitation works and modernization of the system
- Training courses for the system operator
It is the ideal structure for the search for eco-sustainable solutions and cooperation for achieving the Zero Emission objectives..
An up-to-date network of professionals that includes:
- Producers and suppliers of biomass
- Energy certifiers
- Design studies (EGE)
- Energy Service Company (ESCo)
- Energy Services Managers (GSE)
- Installers and technical assistance centers