Versatility and technology: the future of environmentally friendly heating
The Kalorina K25 E Chips hot air generators are the result of years of research, work and specialized technical experience to provide a safe and innovative product able to guarantee an efficient heating solution, fast, with lower thermal inertia, several possibilities of use and considerable savings cost.
The Tatano generators from 151 kW to 1MW produce large quantities of hot air to spread it in large areas where it is not possible to set up a plumbing and are used both for heating the premises for civil and public use and for industrial heating.
They are ideal for heating large spaces such as workshops, warehouses, shopping centers, gyms, farms, greenhouses, industrial warehouses, but also as part of a drying system. They provide considerable comfort and an excellent alternative to the expensive traditional heating methods.
- More power versions available for various application needs, also as a solution inside the container (up to 581 kW)
- They are autonomous heat sources, they can be installed anywhere, in the absence of the system or without modifying the existing system, with significant savings on installation costs
- The use of biomass fuels allows to have lower operating costs and a real competitive advantage for energy-intensive companies
- They offer a high seasonal yield up to 92%, respecting the emission values.
- They require minimum maintenance costs thanks to the completely automatic ash removal and the optional pneumatic cleaning system.
- Thanks to flexible transport systems it is possible to find a customized solution for any needs for autonomy.
- Power rangefrom 151 to 1 MW
- Power modulation range1:3
- Boiler class (according to EN 303-5)class 3
- Hours of annual operationup to 3500
- Carrier fluidhot air/overheated air
- Fuel water contentfrom 8 - 25%
- Ash contentfrom 1 to 5%
- Biomasses to be usedWood chips/Wood/wood pellets
- Other compatible biomassessawdust, shavings, agri-pellet, sunflower husk, corn stalks, energy crops
- Applicationsshops, gyms, workshops, farms, greenhouses, warehouses, drying plants; new buildings and redevelopment
- Other featuresthe heat generated in the form of hot air can be diffused directly into the spaces or through pipe ducting for fast, uniform and efficient heating.
Innovative and versatile technological project
What distinguishes the Kalorina K25 E Chips hot air generators from traditional pellet and wood generators is the technology used that guarantees extreme versatility: it is possible to exploit different fuels in addition to the wood chips (pellets, shavings, sawdust) with feeding and functioning completely automatic, easy accessibility of the system for maintenance, great adaptability to the typical operating requirements with continuous power modulation, limited dimensions and overall dimensions.
The innovative construction and high build quality guarantee safe and simple use and long life. They consist of a new geometry combustion chamber equipped with an under-feed screw burner and horizontal heat exchanger built with special steels; the fire bed and the loading door are made of refractory cement resistant to high temperatures, for optimal combustion with high heat exchange.
The adoption of the insulating materials on the whole exchange body allows the perfect sealing of the hot air path, with high thermal-acoustic insulation. The generator is equipped with a removable drawer, on wheels, for the automatic collection of combustion ash.
By applying the two-stage combustion principle, with separately regulated primary and secondary air inflow, the required power and high yields with low emission values are guaranteed.
Simple operation and in total safety
Kalorina Series K25 E Wood Chips supplied as autonomous heating system is completely automated and this increases the comfort during use.
Its operation is based on a direct heat exchange system: the air to be heated is fed into the generator by double suction centrifugal fans and is externally lapped by the combustion chamber and the heat exchanger; in this way the energy produced by combustion is rapidly transferred, producing hot air, which becomes the means of conducting heat in the rooms.
The hot air produced exits in the upper part of the generator with minimal loss of load and a temperature drop of 40 ° C. It can be sent directly to the room or channeled through pipes to heat different spaces or to have a uniform heat distribution. The safety devices are highly technological: temperature probes, frequency inverters, thermostats and level sensors guarantee reliability and operational safety in every phase of operation.
Brazier cleaning system
A careful cleaning around the brazier ensures an excellent combustion.
The system can be installed as an accessory in cases of use combustibles with a high ash content.
Depending on the size of the system, it is possible to combine the ash removal system of the combustion chamber with adjustable air injectors (already present as standard in some models) that automatically emit air jets and convey the ash towards the channels of collection which is taken from the extraction screws.
Automatic ash removal
Centralized or separate automatic removal of ash from the combustion grid or multi-cyclone. In the centralized variant the mechanical removal by hydraulic rakes or extraction screws conveys the ash from the combustion grid and from the multicyclone to an external common container. In the separate variant, the ash from the combustion grid and the multi-cyclone is transported in separate containers.
Economizer for heat recovery from smokes
A part of the exhaust gas with a reduced oxygen content returns to the combustion chamber.
Thanks to the mixture with the primary air it guarantees the complete gasification of the fuel, it allows to lower the temperature of the combustion chamber, to reduce the particulate emissions and ensure a long life of the combustion system.
The yield is improved of about 3-7%.
Exhaust gas recirculation
In the presence of problematic fuels, it is possible to install an exhaust gas recirculation device, to reduce the temperature of the combustion chamber and lower the thermal NOx:
- With fuels with a low ash melting point
- With dry fuels with a high calorific value
In this way a high yield is guaranteed respecting the plant and without the formation of waste.
Exhaust gas deduster
The dust collector minimizes dust emissions by filtering the exhaust gases. Primary mono, bi- and multi-cyclone filtering systems are supplied completely separated or integrated on the boiler.
The dust collector is supplied complete with fan positioned on the sides or in the upper part, with electronic control and management. The integrated multi-cyclone on the boiler can be equipped with automatic removal of the fly ash by an auger and a star valve as an accessory.
The secondary filtration systems for the control of the particulate emissions of the wet scrubbers’ type are sized and designed according to the specific needs of the plant in the presence of problematic fuels, very dry and dusty
The app 4 heat offers new possibilities for controlling and managing the remote heating system via internet routers (Wi-Fi) and the Cloud server.
If the boiler setting is connected to the internet, all the heating settings can be viewed and changed directly from the smartphone, tablet or PC. In this way, it is possible to have the heating under control wherever you are.
In addition, the remote access solution allows access to the full range of services offered by the Tatano technical assistance service.
Wide range of services from a single supplier to safeguard your investment
Among the strong points of the Tatano commercial and industrial sector, alongside the highest quality products, there is a range of services at 360 degrees aimed at providing all the necessary support to ensure the correct operation of the system and the best performance in terms of returns, reliability and sustainability.
From planning to project development, up to commissioning of the system and service, our customers benefit from the know-how of our experts and the long-standing experience of the company. This allows us to guarantee tailor-made solutions able to meet any need.
Consulting and planning
The design of a heating system must consider all the aspects connected to it in order to meet the specific application requirements and solve every single problem.
The Tatano team offers:
- Consultancy regarding the most suitable plant solution according to the needs and the type of fuel
- Information on the most convenient solution from an economic and ecological point of view
- Advice on the current legislature at national and international level
- Basic design, detail engineering and site planning
Tatano provides an on-site inspection of the installation site with specialized technicians, with the aim of assessing the preliminary conditions for the construction of the system.
Installation and assembly
The coordination of the works during the assembly phase of the system components is essential to guarantee the maximum punctuality of the delivery:
The Tatano team offers:
- Supply and assembly of components at the installation site
- Regular installation
- Accurate checks of system performance during operation
- Technical documentation
Maintenance, assistance and training
Careful and professional plant maintenance is a fundamental condition to guarantee efficient operation. This is why Tatano offers a complete and timely service that includes:
- Personalized assistance with scheduled maintenance contracts
- Service network for customer assistance with highly qualified personnel
- Inspection and review of the system
- Pre-installed solutions suitable for energy suppliers (for rental or leasing service)
- Professional parts management
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring of the system
- Rehabilitation works and modernization of the system
- Training courses for the system operator
It is the ideal structure for the search for eco-sustainable solutions and cooperation for achieving the Zero Emission objectives..
An up-to-date network of professionals that includes:
- Producers and suppliers of biomass
- Energy certifiers
- Design studies (EGE)
- Energy Service Company (ESCo)
- Energy Services Managers (GSE)
- Installers and technical assistance centers