We make the energy of nature comfortable and efficient
The innovative hot air generator with wood chips, wood pellets and wood Kalorina Series K25 E is an independent heating system; ensures high performance for the production of hot air and allows to be spread in large areas, where it is not possible to provide a hydraulic system.
Kalorina Series K25 E responds to the most different requests for localized or non-continuous heating of the various sectors and industrial spaces. A versatile and efficient generator, which ensures great reliability of operation to the typical operating needs and adapts to any changes in the system or the working environment.
It can be automatically fed with different types of fuels (sawdust, wood chips, pellets, energy grain) and is therefore ideal for heating workshops, warehouses, gyms, greenhouses, farms, but also as part of a drying system, ventilation or conditioning, creating summer/winter conditioning units.
- Different power versions for various application needs, even inside outdoor containment structures, for open installation (mini-container solution)
- Each generator is independent and autonomous; this allows you to heat only where and when you need it
- The air heating does not require the construction of the traditional thermal power plant and avoids expensive water pipes, sources of heat loss (and not recoverable in case of moving)
- It easily adapts to changes, displacements or extensions of the system
- With the hot air functioning you can also easily heat the largest rooms, thanks to the low thermal inertia and the absence of freezing carrier fluid
- It Uses biomass fuels; this allows to have lower management costs
- It has a wide range of accessories for the fuel supply and storage
- Power rangefrom 29 to 104 kW
- Power modulation range1:3
- Conformity CEECEE 93/68 -CEE 92/31 -CEE 93/97
- Energy class (ErP)class A
- Applicationsshops, warehouses, gyms, workshops, farms, greenhouses, warehouses, drying plants; new buildings and redevelopment
- Biomasses to be usedWood chips / Wood / wood pellets
- Other compatible biomassessawdust, shavings, agri-pellet, sunflower husk, corn stalks, energy crops
- Other featuresthe heat generated in the form of hot air can be directly introduced into the environment or through pipe ducting for fast, uniform and efficient heating
High efficiency with the guaranteed Tatano quality
The hot air generator with wood chips, wood pellets and wood, model Kalorina K25 E is characterized by a high efficiency thanks to the construction features and the use of the highest quality materials and components. The generator structure ensures easy installation, quick access and easy maintenance.
It is made entirely of heat-insulating material, such as steel and refractory cement, which, in addition to the high heat-exchange performance, increases the thermal resistance.
The underfed burner through double augers allows a constant, safe and efficient feeding of the different biomasses (wood chips, sawdust, shavings, pellets), guaranteeing the required power and optimal combustion values.
The heat exchanger is equipped with high efficiency recovery turbulators and the exchange body has a thermal-acoustic coating; this ensures an optimal heat exchange, low exhaust gas temperatures and perfect sealing of the hot air path.
Kalorina K25 E is compatible with a wide range of optional accessory kits: pneumatic cleaning, ash removal, fuel feeding and storage systems; the accessories allow you to further increase the comfort during its use with minimal maintenance and long hours of system autonomy
Heat where and when you need it
The Kalorina Series K25 E hot air generator is an independent heating system for direct heating; it transforms the fuel into heat on site and instantly, with the advantage of being able to be installed in environments that need to be heated only when necessary.
It is equipped as standard with a double-suction centrifugal fan sized according to the power and volume of the spaces, which moves the area to be heated. The distribution of the hot air can be directed into the environment through the air delivery plenum with 360 ° rotating blowers on the horizontal plane and with vertically adjustable fins or through delivery and return air ducting for the intake in different spaces. In this case, a heating system is created to use air as heat-transfer fluid.
Complete regulation and useful comfort
The operation of the pellet hot air generator is automated both as regards the ignition, the power supply, the fuel dosage and the combustion air and for the maintenance of the flame. The electronic digital control allows an easy combustion control thanks to the temperature probes (water/smokes) and to the interface with a room chrono-thermostat.
The graphic display allows the intuitive control and facilitates the setting of all parameters. With the integration of the GSM module or internet router (Wi-fi) it is possible to remotely control the boiler.
Brazier cleaning system
A careful cleaning around the brazier ensures an excellent combustion.
The system can be installed as an accessory in cases of use combustibles with a high ash content.
Depending on the size of the system, it is possible to combine the ash removal system of the combustion chamber with adjustable air injectors (already present as standard in some models) that automatically emit air jets and convey the ash towards the channels of collection which is taken from the extraction screws.
Automatic ash removal
Centralized or separate automatic removal of ash from the combustion grid or multi-cyclone. In the centralized variant the mechanical removal by hydraulic rakes or extraction screws conveys the ash from the combustion grid and from the multicyclone to an external common container. In the separate variant, the ash from the combustion grid and the multi-cyclone is transported in separate containers.
Economizer for heat recovery from smokes
A part of the exhaust gas with a reduced oxygen content returns to the combustion chamber.
Thanks to the mixture with the primary air it guarantees the complete gasification of the fuel, it allows to lower the temperature of the combustion chamber, to reduce the particulate emissions and ensure a long life of the combustion system.
The yield is improved of about 3-7%.
Exhaust gas recirculation
In the presence of problematic fuels, it is possible to install an exhaust gas recirculation device, to reduce the temperature of the combustion chamber and lower the thermal NOx:
- With fuels with a low ash melting point
- With dry fuels with a high calorific value
In this way a high yield is guaranteed respecting the plant and without the formation of waste.
Exhaust gas deduster
The dust collector minimizes dust emissions by filtering the exhaust gases. Primary mono, bi- and multi-cyclone filtering systems are supplied completely separated or integrated on the boiler.
The dust collector is supplied complete with fan positioned on the sides or in the upper part, with electronic control and management. The integrated multi-cyclone on the boiler can be equipped with automatic removal of the fly ash by an auger and a star valve as an accessory.
The secondary filtration systems for the control of the particulate emissions of the wet scrubbers’ type are sized and designed according to the specific needs of the plant in the presence of problematic fuels, very dry and dusty
The app 4 heat offers new possibilities for controlling and managing the remote heating system via internet routers (Wi-Fi) and the Cloud server.
If the boiler setting is connected to the internet, all the heating settings can be viewed and changed directly from the smartphone, tablet or PC. In this way, it is possible to have the heating under control wherever you are.
In addition, the remote access solution allows access to the full range of services offered by the Tatano technical assistance service.
Wide range of services from a single supplier to safeguard your investment
Among the strong points of the Tatano commercial and industrial sector, alongside the highest quality products, there is a range of services at 360 degrees aimed at providing all the necessary support to ensure the correct operation of the system and the best performance in terms of returns, reliability and sustainability.
From planning to project development, up to commissioning of the system and service, our customers benefit from the know-how of our experts and the long-standing experience of the company. This allows us to guarantee tailor-made solutions able to meet any need.
Consulting and planning
The design of a heating system must consider all the aspects connected to it in order to meet the specific application requirements and solve every single problem.
The Tatano team offers:
- Consultancy regarding the most suitable plant solution according to the needs and the type of fuel
- Information on the most convenient solution from an economic and ecological point of view
- Advice on the current legislature at national and international level
- Basic design, detail engineering and site planning
Tatano provides an on-site inspection of the installation site with specialized technicians, with the aim of assessing the preliminary conditions for the construction of the system.
Installation and assembly
The coordination of the works during the assembly phase of the system components is essential to guarantee the maximum punctuality of the delivery:
The Tatano team offers:
- Supply and assembly of components at the installation site
- Regular installation
- Accurate checks of system performance during operation
- Technical documentation
Maintenance, assistance and training
Careful and professional plant maintenance is a fundamental condition to guarantee efficient operation. This is why Tatano offers a complete and timely service that includes:
- Personalized assistance with scheduled maintenance contracts
- Service network for customer assistance with highly qualified personnel
- Inspection and review of the system
- Pre-installed solutions suitable for energy suppliers (for rental or leasing service)
- Professional parts management
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring of the system
- Rehabilitation works and modernization of the system
- Training courses for the system operator
It is the ideal structure for the search for eco-sustainable solutions and cooperation for achieving the Zero Emission objectives..
An up-to-date network of professionals that includes:
- Producers and suppliers of biomass
- Energy certifiers
- Design studies (EGE)
- Energy Service Company (ESCo)
- Energy Services Managers (GSE)
- Installers and technical assistance centers