The efficient and versatile choice for the energy saving
Kalorina Series K24 E the boiler fulfills the need to quickly heat large spaces; the wide range of available powers and the possibility of customizing the products allow to satisfy all heating needs.
A hot air generator equipped with automatic feeding that uses the alternative energies of wood pellets and wood. A cutting-edge system that allows the use of different fuels, ideal for heating multiple environments - workshops, warehouses, gyms, greenhouses and farms - and that can also be connected to drying systems.
- It is available in several versions of power so it can be adapted to various application needs, even within the outdoor containment structures, for open installation (solution of the minicontainer)
- It can be placed anywhere without changing the existing system or even in the absence of the system, and can be conveniently moved from one place to another
- It Guarantees lower operating costs thanks to the use of biomass fuels
- It has a wide range of accessories for feeding and pellet storage
- It Produces low dust emissions thanks to an innovative combustion technology
- Power rangefrom 29 to 104 kW
- Power modulation range1:3
- ConformityDirectives CEE 93/68 -CEE 92/31 -CEE 93/97
- Energy class (ErP)class A
- Applicationsshops, warehouses, gyms, workshops, farms, greenhouses, warehouses, drying plants; new buildings and redevelopment
- Biomasses to be usedWood/wood pellets
- Other compatible biomassesmarc of olives, olive husks, minced shells, cereals waste
- Other featuresthe heat generated in the form of hot air can be directly introduced into the spaces or through pipe ducting for a fast, uniform and efficient heating
High efficiency with Tatano quality
The Kalorina K24 E hot air generator is characterized by a high efficiency thanks to the construction features and the use of the highest quality materials and components. Special steels are used for the combustion chamber, for the horizontal heat exchanger and for the burner with auger feeding system; refractory cement for the fire bed and for the wood loading door, in order to increase the thermal resistance and the combustion efficiency.
The heat exchanger is equipped with high efficiency recovery turbulators. The exchange body with thermoacoustic coating ensures an optimal heat exchange, low exhaust gas temperatures and perfect sealing of the hot air path.
There is the possibility of combining a wide range of optional accessory kits: pneumatic cleaning, ash extraction, fuel feeding and storage systems to further increase comfort during use, reduce maintenance and guarantee long hours of the system life.
The heat where and when it is needed
The Kalorina Series K24 E hot air generator is an independent heating unit for direct heating: it transforms the fuel into heat, on site and instantly, with the advantage of being installed and started only in environments that need to be heated and only when needed.
It is equipped as standard with a double-suction centrifugal fan sized according to the power and volume of the spaces, which moves the area to be heated. The distribution of the hot air can be directed into the environment through the air delivery plenum with 360 ° rotating blowers on the horizontal plane and with vertically adjustable fins or through delivery and return air ducting for the intake in different spaces. In this case, a heating system is created to use air as heat-transfer fluid.
Complete regulation and useful comfort
The operation of the pellet hot air generator is automated both as regards the ignition, the power supply, the fuel dosage and the combustion air and for the maintenance of the flame.
The electronic digital control allows an easy combustion control thanks to the temperature probes (water/smokes) and to the interface with a room chrono-thermostat.
The graphic display allows the intuitive control and facilitates the setting of all parameters. With the integration of the GSM module or internet router (Wi-fi) it is possible to remotely control the boiler.
Brazier cleaning system
A careful cleaning around the brazier ensures an excellent combustion.
The system can be installed as an accessory in cases of use combustibles with a high ash content.
Depending on the size of the system, it is possible to combine the ash removal system of the combustion chamber with adjustable air injectors (already present as standard in some models) that automatically emit air jets and convey the ash towards the channels of collection which is taken from the extraction screws.
Automatic ash removal
Centralized or separate automatic removal of ash from the combustion grid or multi-cyclone. In the centralized variant the mechanical removal by hydraulic rakes or extraction screws conveys the ash from the combustion grid and from the multicyclone to an external common container. In the separate variant, the ash from the combustion grid and the multi-cyclone is transported in separate containers.
Economizer for heat recovery from smokes
A part of the exhaust gas with a reduced oxygen content returns to the combustion chamber.
Thanks to the mixture with the primary air it guarantees the complete gasification of the fuel, it allows to lower the temperature of the combustion chamber, to reduce the particulate emissions and ensure a long life of the combustion system.
The yield is improved of about 3-7%.
Exhaust gas recirculation
In the presence of problematic fuels, it is possible to install an exhaust gas recirculation device, to reduce the temperature of the combustion chamber and lower the thermal NOx:
- With fuels with a low ash melting point
- With dry fuels with a high calorific value
In this way a high yield is guaranteed respecting the plant and without the formation of waste.
Exhaust gas deduster
The dust collector minimizes dust emissions by filtering the exhaust gases. Primary mono, bi- and multi-cyclone filtering systems are supplied completely separated or integrated on the boiler.
The dust collector is supplied complete with fan positioned on the sides or in the upper part, with electronic control and management. The integrated multi-cyclone on the boiler can be equipped with automatic removal of the fly ash by an auger and a star valve as an accessory.
The secondary filtration systems for the control of the particulate emissions of the wet scrubbers’ type are sized and designed according to the specific needs of the plant in the presence of problematic fuels, very dry and dusty
The app 4 heat offers new possibilities for controlling and managing the remote heating system via internet routers (Wi-Fi) and the Cloud server.
If the boiler setting is connected to the internet, all the heating settings can be viewed and changed directly from the smartphone, tablet or PC. In this way, it is possible to have the heating under control wherever you are.
In addition, the remote access solution allows access to the full range of services offered by the Tatano technical assistance service.
Wide range of services from a single supplier to safeguard your investment
Among the strong points of the Tatano commercial and industrial sector, alongside the highest quality products, there is a range of services at 360 degrees aimed at providing all the necessary support to ensure the correct operation of the system and the best performance in terms of returns, reliability and sustainability.
From planning to project development, up to commissioning of the system and service, our customers benefit from the know-how of our experts and the long-standing experience of the company. This allows us to guarantee tailor-made solutions able to meet any need.
Consulting and planning
The design of a heating system must consider all the aspects connected to it in order to meet the specific application requirements and solve every single problem.
The Tatano team offers:
- Consultancy regarding the most suitable plant solution according to the needs and the type of fuel
- Information on the most convenient solution from an economic and ecological point of view
- Advice on the current legislature at national and international level
- Basic design, detail engineering and site planning
Tatano provides an on-site inspection of the installation site with specialized technicians, with the aim of assessing the preliminary conditions for the construction of the system.
Installation and assembly
The coordination of the works during the assembly phase of the system components is essential to guarantee the maximum punctuality of the delivery:
The Tatano team offers:
- Supply and assembly of components at the installation site
- Regular installation
- Accurate checks of system performance during operation
- Technical documentation
Maintenance, assistance and training
Careful and professional plant maintenance is a fundamental condition to guarantee efficient operation. This is why Tatano offers a complete and timely service that includes:
- Personalized assistance with scheduled maintenance contracts
- Service network for customer assistance with highly qualified personnel
- Inspection and review of the system
- Pre-installed solutions suitable for energy suppliers (for rental or leasing service)
- Professional parts management
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring of the system
- Rehabilitation works and modernization of the system
- Training courses for the system operator
It is the ideal structure for the search for eco-sustainable solutions and cooperation for achieving the Zero Emission objectives..
An up-to-date network of professionals that includes:
- Producers and suppliers of biomass
- Energy certifiers
- Design studies (EGE)
- Energy Service Company (ESCo)
- Energy Services Managers (GSE)
- Installers and technical assistance centers